Sending e-newsletters to prospects and customers is a great way to promote your business and build customer loyalty. Experts agree that e-newsletters are effective and beneficial to companies that use them regularly as part of their PR and advertising campaigns. Compiling a mailing list and utilizing smart e-newsletter tactics is a great way to help your business grow.
Here are the top 10 reasons to use an e-newsletter:
- An e-newsletter will improve the recognition and reputation of your company and bring in more prospects and sales leads.
- An e-newsletter will increase customer loyalty to your company.
- E-newsletters are a very effective and inexpensive way to open the lines of communication with your customers.
- An e-newsletter will allow you to leverage and aggregate all of your marketing campaigns.
- E-newsletters are delivered quickly and offer you measurable analytical information that you can use to improve future efforts.
- An e-newsletter allows customers to stay in communication with your company after the sale or while considering which company to choose. The company that remains recognizable will be the one to win the sale.
- E-newsletters will get higher response rates since subscribers have opted in to receive the information and are expecting it.
- E-newsletters can be great PR tools and will allow you to have improved relations with the media.
- E-newsletters are more affordable than printed newsletters. You save money and time by using electronic distribution over print distribution.
- You can use tracking systems to instantly identify recipients who did not receive your e-newsletter and take action to remedy the problem.
These are just 10 of the ways you can benefit by sending out an e-newsletter to your customers and prospects. Keep these benefits in mind as an incentive to start producing your own company e-newsletter.